Please read before clicking the 'Register' link at the bottom of this page.
All registrations must be pre-paid online, in Euros. Payment for registration cannot be accepted onsite at the conference venue.
Those who register after 26 August must bring a printout of their email receipt, or other evidence of payment, to the registration desk.
The Full Registration fee includes:
- attendance at all open conference sessions including paper and poster sessions, general assemblies, and all workshops and tutorials
- attendance at the evening reception on Monday 26 September
- A lunchtime concert on Wednesday 28th September
- a professional visit on Thursday 29th September
- a printed conference programme and other materials
The Day Registration fee entitles registrants only to the full benefits and events held on the day for which they are registered. You will need to select your preferred days when registering online.
Your registration fee does not include:
- the farewell dinner on Thursday 29th September - this can be booked and paid for in advance when you register.
- the optional sandwich lunch for the Culpepper professional visit on 29th September
All prices tabulated below are in Euros and are per person. Visit www.xe.com for current exchange rates.
|Affiliation||Full Registration before 26 August||Full Registration After 26 August||Day Rate|
|IASA Member*||200 EUR||270 EUR||80 EUR|
|Non Member||270 EUR||300 EUR||95 EUR|
|Student** or Accompanying Person***||160 EUR||180 EUR||55 EUR|
* A IASA member registration is available only to currently subscribed and paid up individual and institutional members of IASA. Not a IASA member? Join here (opens a new window). Note that IASA membership applications can only be confirmed after payment is received by the IASA Treasurer.
** A Student registration is available only if, after you have registered online, you e-mail a scanned copy of your valid student ID card with expiration date to the IASA Secretary General, email@example.com. Students wishing to attend the conference and receive all benefits including delegates’ bags, attendance at the welcome reception and transport to professional visits, must register in advance online. Registered student attendees have the above benefits and priority seating at all events.
*** An accompanying person registration is for spouses/partners who accompany another person registered as a IASA member or as a non-member.
Registrations cancelled before 26 August will be refunded 50% of the registration fees and the extra costs.
Registrations cancelled after 26 August will not be eligible for a refund.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations and payments may be made online through the IASA webcart by credit card, bank transfer or via a PayPal account.
Important: your conference registration is not confirmed until your payment has been received by IASA.